Background and Credentials
Kevin L. Goff: Mr. Goff received an athletic and academic scholarship to play football at the Western Kentucky University in Bowling Green, Kentucky after graduating from Bowling Green High School. After transferring universities, Mr. Goff received his degree in Bachelor of Science in Business Administration with a major in Finance and Minor in business management, with honors, and received his Juris Doctrine from the Brandies School of Law at the University of Louisville.
Mr. Goff was admitted to practice by the Kentucky Bar Association in May 2007 and has subsequently been admitted practice before:
- The United States District Court for the Western District of Kentucky,
- The United States District Court for the Eastern District of Kentucky,
- The United States Bankruptcy Court for the Western District of Kentucky,
- The United States Bankruptcy Court for the Eastern District of Kentucky,
- Member of the Warren County Bar Association.
- To provide one free consultation for all new clients
- To educate and explain to the client the relevant legal processes
- To promptly return client phone calls the same day
- To listen attentively to your legal problem with respect, interest and concern
- To continually keep the client informed of the status of their matter throughout the legal process
- To charge a reasonable fee and provide detailed accounting for service rendered
- To complete/resolve your legal matter promptness and professionalism